Coders Weekly is a regular gathering of programmers in Zurich interested in honing their craft. It takes place at Cafe Bar Pluesch every Thursday evening. There you can...
- write real code for, like, actual projects that you may have
- write unreal code for, like, coding dojos, katas and stuff
- talk about code, for, like, ever
- drink just about anything while writing code or talking about it
- enjoy some decent tunes as backdrop to all this writing and talking
- just have a really good, honest, geeked-out time
So come around, will you?