Puppet Camp is a community oriented gathering of Puppet users and developers. You’ll have the opportunity to network with a diverse group of Puppet users, benefit from insightful lectures delivered by prominent community members, and be able to share experiences and discuss potential implementations of Puppet during our attendee generated breakout sessions.
Puppetcamp-Geneva will take place during the RMLL/LSM conference.
- 9:20 - 10:00: Teyo Tyree, Co-Founder of Puppet Labs / The Puppet roadmap and PuppetDB service
- 10:00 - 11:40: Marc Fournier & Mathieu Bornoz, Camptocamp SA / Puppet Workshop for newcomers and beginners
- 10:00 - 10:40: Alessandro Franceschi, Lab42 / An Holistic approach to Puppet Modules
- 11:00 - 11:40: Raphaël Pinson, Camptocamp SA / Configuration management using Augeas
- 14:00 - 14:40: Christopher Leithner, Founder celix.at / Treating Deployments as Code with Puppet and the Atlassian Toolsuite
- 14:40 - 16:00: openspace
- 16:20 - 17:00: Dan Bode, Integrations Specialist, Puppet Labs / Puppet and Openstack
- 17:00 - 17:40: Steve Traylen, CERN / Onwards to a Puppet Infrastructure at CERN